Alessandra and Elisabeth recently passed me this seven things award. Thank you ladies!
1. When I say I like and use only comfy shoes, I mean it – slippers, crocs, trainers, these are the only shoes my complicated feet will tolerate. If you know me on a personal level you must have heard me moaning about my aching feet. Yes, like an annoying old lady.
2. And it's not only how my shoes look but what's inside them: two pairs of insoles (prescription + cushioned) and/or heel insoles and plasters.
3. I have an old white lab coat that I use whenever I paint (walls or furniture) or hand sand. I love its old-fashioned style and I feel great in it. I keep it on even if I've finished what I was doing.
4. Beige. I still remember the day I said I would never use something in beige. How dull! And here I am now, having beige as my fave colour. Wisdom comes with age.
5. I'm very sensitive to cold so I don't skimp on flannel pajamas (layers of them), socks and hoodies for the night.
6. Now during winter I use daily this worn but warm hand-spun wool cardigan (in the pic to the left). It's so shabby now that I only wear it inside the house and have to take it off when answering the door (same thing with those socks!)
7. My good friend, the concealer. Not only I need it to cover my dark eye circles but to downplay my most hated enemy – acne. I'm 33 (going on 34) and I can tell you this thing can really make you feel miserable. Perhaps I should try some faux beauty marks instead?
Ladies, you are next: Julie, Kelly, Kim, Ilse, Sally, Chelsea, Eva.
1. Cuando digo que me gustan y solo uso zapatos cómodos, no exagero: pantuflas, crocs y zapatillas son los únicos zapatos que toleran mis pies. Si es que me conoces personalmente, entonces muy probablemente me habrás tenido que escuchar quejándome que los pies me duelen. Sí, tal como una vieja.