I've been tagged by Anna to tell seven things about me. Here they are:
1. I hate birthdays. I think the sequence of images above speaks by itself. That was my 4th birthday and all the following b-days (till this day) have been more or less in the same fashion. Should I add that I went to bed in the middle of the party? I still remember my aunts trying to convince me to go back to celebrate. My mother still complains she rented chairs and tables and a puppet-show for the occasion. No one remembers if I finally deigned to come back.
2. I get motion-sickness on almost any means of transport – cars, planes, coaches, subway, lifts, simulator games, movies, you name it. So yes, my most embarrassing moments have occurred next to a gutter, in public toilets, trash bins, etc.
3. I'm a vegetarian – I believe animals have the right to not to be devoured by humans.
4. I love languages. I hope I will be able to go back to university at some point in my life and study a linguistics related career. Or at least learn three new languages (Dutch, French and Japanese.)
5. I don't watch TV.
6. I quit driving. Can't stand the traffic in Santiago.
7. The most played song on my iTunes to date is (Song for my) Sugar Spun Sister – The Stone Roses.
Feel free to join this invitation and post your own seven things. I'd love to read them!
Ayer Anna me invitó a participar en este juego y contar siete cosas sobre mí. Acá van: